After waiting for a really long time (half a year) I finally have an approved php.net + PECL account granted with lead-rights on V8Js :-)
… therefore I finally published V8Js version 0.2.0, succeeding 0.1.5 which was published 1.5 years ago.
- adapt to latest v8 API (v8 versions from 3.24.6 up to latest 4.3 branch supported now)
- v8 debugging support
- apply time & memory limits to V8Function calls
- support mapping of PHP objects implementing ArrayAccess to native arrays
- new API to set limits: setTimeLimit & setMemoryLimit methods on V8Js object
- improved back-and-forth object passing (rewrapping, correcty isolate unlocking)
- fix property and method visibility issues
- fix memory leaks
Download the release from PECL repository.